Under my lamp in the corner

Cross stich, crochet and knitting

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Progress again

Renascence lady is progressing nicely although I am not working that much on her at the moment. I have been a little to busy working, writing on my master theisis and applying for real jobs (which is really scary, what if nobody wants me after five years at uni?).

Back to the stitching, I know it’s hard to tell but the fabric is green.

Thank you for all the encouragement on the last post, I really need that when I am working on a big project (I tend to give up when I get close to the end).

9 Comments:

At 4:44 am, Blogger Jenn said...

She's looking great. I'm kind of the same way. I stop working on a piece when I get close to the end. I think i"m affraid that if I finish it there will be nothing to take it's place. So if I don't finish it I"ll always have something to work on. Silly isn't it. :)

 
At 12:23 am, Anonymous Paula said...

Looks very beautiful!

 
At 5:46 pm, Blogger stitcherw said...

Wow, you've made a lot of progress, she looks great.
Sue

 
At 6:39 pm, Blogger Lili said...

Wonderful details on the dress! Keep stitching, Jenny!
Hugs!
Lili

 
At 1:19 pm, Blogger Charlene said...

Gorgeous ... looking forward for more progress.

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Lili said...

Hi Jenny! Just a small comment to say Hi and I miss your posts. I hope everything's OK for you.
Lots of hugs from France, Lili

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger Heidi said...

shes very pretty!

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger ****Ciottina**** said...

Your works are so beautiful! I'll visit you very often!
Bye
Barbara

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Heidi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home